MY FOLLOWERS

GLAMOUR STREET FASHION SHOW 2016


Hey Lovelies.


[RO]: E duminica. Avem 30 de grade si ma aflu afara sub pavilion cu ceasca mea mare de cafea (dowhatmakesyouhappy) in mana stanga si cu gandul la Glamour Street Fashion Show 2016. Cu zambetul pe buze m-am inscris la concursul #GlamourStreetFashionShow in echipa Ioanei Chisiu, evident.

[EN]: It's Sunday. We have 30 degrees outside and I am under my flagged with my big cup of coffee (dowhatmakesyouhappy) in my left hand and think about Glamour Street Fashion Show 2016. With a smile I joined the contest Ioana Chisiu #GlamourStreetFashionShow team, obviously.
 


[RO]: In primul rand ai multumesc Ioanei ca mi-a dat curajul sa ma inscriu la acest concurs. Cu ajutorul Ioanei am ales o tinuta metalica dar in aceleas timp rocky si eleganta. Mi-as dori sa ajung una dintre 10 fete in #TeamIoanaChisiu. Si sper sa ne vedem cu bine in Buchuresti pe data de 20 Octombrie!


[EN]: But first a big thank you to Ioana. She gave me courage that I join this competition. With the help of Ioana I chose a metallic outfit but at the same time rocky and elegant. I would like to get one of 10 girls in #TeamIoanaChisiu. And I hope to see you all in Buchurest on October 20th!



( w/ Ioana Carmen Chisiu @FeericFashionWeek 2016 in Sibiu )



GLAMOUR METALLIC LOOK





 
Photographer: Sarah P.





GET MY LOOK:


DivaCharms - sunnies / H&M - body / Culotte - zara / Bershka - leather jacket /


Amazon.de - heels / Mango - bag / Stradivarius - chocker / NYX - purple lipstick







Lots of Love, T

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts